Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sniff...sniff. March Madness is almost over...

This is the worst day of the NCAA Tournament, as far as I'm concerned. This is the day where we have to come to the realization that the Madness is almost over.

There are five games left in this year's NCAA Tournament, including today's two Regional Finals. And while I should be excited that we're getting down to the championship game, I'm not. I wish this tournament could go on forever. I wish we always had games on Thursday and Friday afternoons to watch. I wish we always had brackets to fill out. So sad.

So, myself and the future Mrs. went to the mall yesterday, with tuxedo shopping on the agenda. We walked into one of the places, looked around for a bit and waited. When the woman behind the counter was finally freed up, she told us we couldn't try on any tuxes there. What is that? A tuxedo shop that doesn't let you try on any tuxedo's? What's next, a car dealership that won't allow you to test drive the vehicles? Doesn't make any damn sense.

I haven't talked about this on the air yet at all, but today is day four of this diet I'm doing. It's with a local diet place in town that I can't mention yet, but so far, it's driving me crazy. I've never been one to really.........care what I eat. But with this thing, I have to measure and weigh everything before I eat it. I actually got mad at Aimee yesterday because she wanted to go to the Wing Fling, but I had to tell her we couldn't because Buffalo Wings aren't on the list of things I'm allowed to eat.

Getting back to hoops, I'll be rooting George Mason on like crazy this afternoon. How freakin' cool would it be for a CAA school to go to the Final Four? Unthought of. Unrealistic. Unreal. But it's even stranger to think that it actually could happen. Go Mason!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home